Last Partner meeting
Focus: Final account
Summarize all the bits and pieces for a shared common picture of the 2 years of collaboration
- Final account
- Check against indicators – did we meet them?
- Evaluate and scrutinize – potentials for improve
- Future tasks both before final day 15th and beyond
- Dissemination plans – what do my organization/country plan for?
- Joint efforts?
- Inspiring each other
Keywords describing experience gained and lessons learned during the two years of collaboration presented by partners
Central Baltic Case:
- Started with a white paper
- Lost some illusions
- Thanks to project now less fragmented
Southwest Baltic Case:
- Improved cooperation
- Now understand the difficulties
- Learned a lot!!! (also pushed some border issues…)
- First time EVER this amount of data
- Maps + Data+ Code available online
- Share, share, share
Communication and Dissemination:
- Brought what you learned back home to national processes
- Digital tool is a success
- Know each other better
- Together, including workshops in Southwest and Central Baltic
- Recommendations processed and agreed
Ecosystem approach checklists:
- Basic start-up check
- Built on HELCOM-VASAB guidelines
- Made more explicit, for use
Evaluation and Monitoring:
- Objective: foster learning
- Also accountability
- No one size fits all, use selective
- Identified 6 best practices
- Synergies and conflicts were an eye-opener
- You become more of a family
Now spread your knowledge!
Baltic SCOPE experience and knowledge feeding into the next phase
DG MARE/EASME announcement: call for proposals to support national MSP processes, including – in the Baltic Sea basin.
Documentation of the call is available here: https://ec.europa.eu/easme/en/maritime-spatial-planning-msp
Old and new Baltic SCOPErs contributing to the next call with their experiences. Feeding in food for thoughts and needs to enhance an added value to our ongoing national MSP processes in the Baltic Sea Region.
27 January 2017